Thank you so much for taking the extra effort to make our first home purchase successful. You were there guiding us through all the crucial and important steps! You really listened to what we wanted in our home and you found exactly what we were looking for - at an amazing price! If we ever outgrow this home, we'll definitely be calling you! The Freeman Family
It gives me great pleasure in expressing my sincere appreciation for the rare professionalism displayed by agent, Sylvia Lambert, in negotiating the recent sale of my real estate property. Sylvia was undeterred in her efforts to sell the property. She coordinated each and every aspect with precision. She made sure that every detail was covered. In addition, her pleasant disposition and manner made things easier during difficult times. Jerome T. Cater
View All

REO Specialist

     REO Home              REO Services              Our REO Team              Featured Listings              Zip Codes             Contact Us

    Scott McClaine   *   804-262-3916   *   SellREOnow@AllLifelong.com   

Tired of late BPO tasks from your current agents?

Missing Signatures on your contract packages driving you insane?

Has an agent made you look bad from a failed property inspection?

Try us for a change, because we have 24 hour BPO turn times,

and we dot all "i's" and cross every "T".

Having access to two different MLS systems, Central Virginia Regional MLS (CVRMLS), and Real Estate Information Network (REIN), we serve Richmond, Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Petersburg, Hopewell, Dinwiddie, Louisa, Goochland, Ashland, Amelia, Cumberland, Powatan, New Kent, Charles City, Doswell, King William, VA Beach, Hampton, Norfolk, Williamsburg, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Franklin, Glouchester, Yorktown, and Smithfield.

Our 3 member management team has over 55 years of combined real estate experience, and has handled over a thousand real estate transactions.   This powerful management team directs a team of about 30 licensed, knowledgeable real estate professionals that are positioned to help liquidate your assets from Central VA all the way over through VA Beach.  We currently work with 3 asset management companies and have extensive experience in not just listing REO properties, but also getting them sold.

Because we know that the housing inventory is still high, we utilize the most productive marketing strategies to gain massive exposure on each and every REO we list.  Multitiered listing syndication ensures your REOs will be prominently displayed on every major real estate website in the nation and even some of the smaller websites.  Our 24 hour toll-free number with recorded property specific messages, our state of the art single property websites with virtual tours, and our super convenient mobile property sites for mobile phones, all capture interested buyers' information so that our team can follow up and close the deal - removing another property from your books.  Knowing sometimes a purchaser may call on one house, then buy another, our email system will send out our hot new REO listings to a continuously growing list of soon to be homeowners as well as our investors.  Our monthly home buyer seminars help to ease the mind and educate buyers, empowering them to become homeowners.

Currently, 31% of our sold REO listings are sold by a member of our team.  The other 69% are sold through the collaborative efforts of other REALTORs.  We maintain healthy relationships with other REALTORs and empower them to sale more REOs by holding free trainings on how to sale REO properties.

While this systematic marketing is taking place, our team still consistently completes occupancy status reports, BPOs, Monthly Marketing Reports, etc. in less than 24 hours from request.  We understand the pressure our asset managers have, and take it upon ourselves to remove as much of that pressure as possible.  You will receive quick communication.  All documents will be redundantly checked by a 2nd person to ensure all uploads are properly completed before it gets to you.  Our infrastructure is in place to easily handle a tripling of our inventory.  Contact us today, because we are here to help you.


23223          23222          23075         23220          23325           23150       
23803 23803 23801 23320 23228 23502
23229 23842 23226 23227 23224  23111
23805 23225 23804 23063 23232  23113
23231 23234 23233 23230 23060  23875
23464 23462 23523 23236 23030  23832
23237 23238 23860 23103 23093  23508
23005 23453 23452 23454 23451  23834
23457 23455 23456 23513 23510  23836
23102 23047 23518 23089 23059  23058
23114 23219 23116 23872 23086  23509
23015 23294 23297 23298 23504  
23838 23503 23505 23150 23502  
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb iconiHOUSEweb | Admin Menu